New Website & Updated Look On the Way
Opening Eyes, Minds & Hearts to Show Middle School Students What's Possible
Spark has always and will always help students in the middle grades discover who they can become. This summer, Spark will refresh its brand and update its website to better engage and serve students, and all of the businesses, volunteers and supporters coming together to help students understand, experience and pursue what's possible.
The completion of a strategic growth plan in the first half of 2016 enabled the organization to spend the fall in partnership with Innovation Protocol listening to what students, educators, mentors, partners and supporters had to say about Spark's unique value. This research confirmed positive impact in schools, workplaces and communities nationwide, and brought to light the additional work that can be done to galvanize current and future supporters. With a long-term goal of serving tens-of-thousands of students annually, Spark is anxious to engage more caring adults, businesses and organizations in our effort to surround 7th, 8th and 9th graders with an empowering community and a world of possibilities.
Look for more updates this summer!
New Look and Experiences, Same Quality Programming
What will change?
- Spark's logo
- Spark's colors
- sparkprogram.org design, content and layout
- The language Spark uses to describe its program
- A focus on "one Spark," emphasizing the unification of communities nationwide
What will stay the same?
- Quality mentoring, skill-building, career exploration and self-discovery
- A focus on serving students in 7th, 8th and 9th grades
- Spark's commitment to quality, scalability and sustainability